The distinction was made by The Silicon Review Magazine, the world’s most trusted online and print community for business technology professionals. The “Top 50 Innovative Companies to Watch” program identifies companies that provide the most innovative technologies in the field of business and technology.
“The Silicon Review 50 Innovative Companies to Watch in 2017 program identifies companies which are successful at bringing more innovation to the IT and business world than others, and Inspyrus has a built a reputation of delivering groundbreaking technology for its ability to transform AP operations into profit centers,” said Sreshtha Banerjee, editor-in-chief of The Silicon Review Magazine. “Inspyrus is the only company that provides fully integrated invoice automation, early-pay discount management, and supplier enablement — a testament to its market-leading innovation in accounts payable technology.”
The recognition of Inspyrus as an innovator stems from its ability to:
- Automate up to 90% of invoice processing and potential to save up to 3x the cost compared to legacy approaches and competitive offerings
- Turn finance operations into profit centers by enabling companies to save millions (up to 2% of annual spend) by optimizing traditional and dynamic early-pay discounting
- Uniquely integrate real-time with the worlds’ leading ERP systems—Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Fusion Applications, SAP, and IBM—all with a single application
- Deliver anytime, anywhere invoice processing via its mobile app
- Deploy in the cloud to take advantage of the complete functionality of next-generation AP automation
“We are honored to be recognized by The Silicon Review Magazine for being named one of the top 50 innovative companies to watch in 2017 for the second consecutive year,” said Nilay Banker, founder and CEO of Inspyrus. “This honor validates our market leading, next-generation technology and radically different approach to invoice automation that enables progressive CFO’s to transform their finance operations, unlocking hidden value and unleashing new and significant sources of cash.”
Inspyrus is a Silicon Valley Fintech solutions and software development company that specializes in transforming Accounts Payable and Finance Operations into profit centers. As an Oracle preferred solution partner for Accounts Payable automation, Inspyrus provides solutions for Invoice Automation, Dynamic Discounting, and Supplier Enablement. Supported by several patent-pending technologies, Inspyrus provides out-of-the-box, real-time integration with leading ERP systems, including Oracle’s E-Business, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft and Fusion Applications, as well as SAP and IBM. Our solutions are used by some of the most esteemed brands and leading-edge companies in the world, across various industries, ERP systems, and geographies — with environments ranging from 2,500 invoices/month to over 450,000 invoices/month, across 30+ countries and 18+ languages. To find out more visit: http://www.inspyrus.com.
For the original news story, please visit https://pressreleasejet.com/news/inspyrus-named-top-innovative-companies-to-watch-for-next-generation-accounts-payable-automation.html.
Powered by WPeMatico