(PRESS RELEASE JET) October 25, 2017
Global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP had 18 attorneys from its Boston office included in the 2017 edition of Massachusetts Super Lawyers magazine. Of these, 12 attorneys were listed as Super Lawyers and six were listed as Rising Stars.
According to the Super Lawyers website, the selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations, and evaluations that identify a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Greenberg Traurig Boston attorneys on the Massachusetts Super Lawyers 2017 list include:
- Gary R. Greenberg, General Litigation
- Edward S. Hershfield, Real Estate
- Barbara A. Jones, Securities & Corporate Finance
- James D. Masterman, Eminent Domain
- Terence P. McCourt, Employment & Labor
- Pete S. Michaels, Securities Litigation
- Christopher H. Milton, Real Estate
- A. John Pappalardo, Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Chinh H. Pham, Intellectual Property
- Daniel M. Rabinovitz, Criminal Defense: White Collar
- David L. Ward, Securities Litigation
- Jeffrey M. Wolf, Business/Corporate
The following Greenberg Traurig Boston attorneys were listed as 2017 Massachusetts Rising Stars:
- Jack S. Gearan, Employment & Labor
- Melissa Hunter-Ensor, Ph.D., Intellectual Property
- Zachary C. Kleinsasser, Business Litigation
- Emily Ladd-Kravitz, Business/Corporate
- Michael E. Pastore, Securities Litigation
- Jacqueline E. Tambone, General Litigation
About Greenberg Traurig’s Boston Office
Established in 1999, Greenberg Traurig’s Boston office is home to over 70 attorneys practicing in the areas of corporate, emerging technology, governmental affairs, intellectual property, labor and employment, life sciences and medical technology, litigation, public finance, and real estate. An important contributor to the firm’s international platform, the Boston office includes a team of nationally recognized attorneys with both public and private sector experience. The team offers clients the value of decades of legal experience and hands-on knowledge of the local business community, supported by the firm’s vast network of global resources.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GTLaw) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East and is celebrating its 50th anniversary. GTLaw has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, was named the largest firm in the U.S. by Law360 in 2017, and among the Top 20 on the 2016 Am Law Global 100. Web: http://www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.
Powered by WPeMatico