NEW YORK, Nov. 15, 2017 — Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05201349
The global market for aerosol cans is projected to grow from USD 63.06 billion in 2015 to reach USD 80.94 billion by 2021, at an estimated CAGR of 4.3%. The aerosol cans market is driven by factors such as ease-of-use, portability, recyclability, safety & strength, and increase in aesthetic appeal of the product. The increase in disposable income of people in developing economies allows them to spend more on personal care products, thereby helping the aerosol cans industry to grow. However, availability of alternatives in terms of price and packaging, is a restraining factor for aerosol cans.
Liquefied gas propellant accounted for the largest market share in 2015
The liquefied gas propellant segment accounted for the largest market share in 2015 in the aerosol cans market. Liquefied gas propellants help to maintain the performance of the spray throughout the lifespan of the aerosol can. This is driving the demand for liquefied gas propellants in the aerosol cans market.
Asia-Pacific region to gain maximum traction during the forecast period
The Asia-Pacific region is projected to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period, followed by Latin America. In Asia-Pacific, China is the largest consumer for aerosol cans, followed by Australia. China, with its growing personal care and health care industries, is expected to drive the aerosol cans market. Australia, with its growing inclination toward convenient products, is expected to impact the aerosol cans market in the Asia-Pacific region.
Breakdown of primaries
Primary interviews were conducted with a number of industry experts, in order to collect data related to different aspects of aerosol cans. The distribution of primary interviews is as follows:
• By Company Type: Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 35%, and Tier 3 – 30%
• By Designation: C level – 65%, and Manager level – 35%
• By Region: Europe – 28%, North America – 25%, Asia-Pacific – 22%, Middle East & Africa – 15%, and Latin America – 10%
The suppliers of aerosol cans and related products in the report are as follows:
1. Ball Corporation (U.S.)
2. CCL Industries, Inc. (Canada)
3. Crown Holdings, Inc. (U.S.)
4. WestRock Company (U.S.)
5. Ardagh Packaging Holdings Limited (Luxembourg)
6. Nampak Ltd. (South Africa)
7. Colep Portugal S.A. (Portugal)
8. BWAY Corporation (U.S.)
9. Exal Corporation (U.S.)
10. Alucon Public Company Limited (Thailand)
11. DS Containers, Inc. (U.S.)
12. Shanghai Sunhome Industrial Company (China)
13. Spray Products Corporation (U.S.)
14. ITW Sexton Co. (U.S.)
15. Jamestrong Packaging (Australia)
16. Aero-Pack Industries, Inc. (Philippines)
17. Zenith Spray and Aerosols Private Limited (India)
The aerosol cans market has been segmented on the basis of material type, product type, propellant type, end-use sector, and region. The report covers detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the aerosol cans market such as drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities. A detailed analysis of the key industry players has been done to provide insights into their business overview, products & services, key strategies, and recent developments associated with the market.
Reasons to buy the report
This report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the aerosol cans market comprehensively and provides the closest approximation of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. This report will help stakeholders to understand the market and provide them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights into their position in the business.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05201349
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
Powered by WPeMatico