Portland, OR — 12/07/2017 — Pneumonia is indicated as a complex infection, which affects the lower part of the respiratory tract along with deposition of cough in the lungs. It may even occur as a consequence to an upper tract infection. Frequently, it occurs in people with weakened immunity, and in geriatric population and children. Biotechnological methods can be approached for testing of pneumonia such as enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) and polymerase chain reaction (PCR). The global pneumonia testing market was valued at $932 million in 2016, and is estimated to reach $1,738 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 9.2% from 2017 to 2023.
For More Info, Get PDF Sample : http://bit.ly/2BDmrm0
The report segments the pneumonia testing market by method, type, technology, end user, and region. In terms of method, the market is classified into immunodiagnostics, molecular diagnostics, and point-of-care (POC) testing. Based on technology, it is categorized into enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), immunofluorescence, western blot, polymerase chain reaction (PCR), immunohistochemistry (IHC), and others. By type, it is bifurcated into analyzers and consumables. Depending on end user, it is divided into hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, homecare, and others. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Increased awareness regarding early diagnosis, rise in popularity of POC testing, and surge in government expenditures on healthcare. However, limited detection capability and accuracy of some of the pneumonia testing products and regulatory and economic hurdles hamper the market growth. Some of the factors such as increase in adoption of molecular diagnostic testing and untapped markets in developing economies could open avenues of opportunities for the pneumonia testing market.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
– This report offers a detailed quantitative analysis of the current market trends from 2016 to 2023 to identify the prevailing opportunities.
– The market estimations provided in this report are based on comprehensive analysis of the key developments in the industry.
– In-depth analysis based on geography facilitates in analyzing the regional market to assist in strategic business planning.
– The development strategies adopted by key manufacturers are enlisted in the report to understand the competitive scenario of the market.
Enquire About Report : http://bit.ly/2AeauHf
KEY PLAYERS PROFILED
– THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC.
– ABBOTT LABORATORIES
– F-HOFFMANN LA ROCHE LTD.
– HOLOGIC INC.
– BECTON, DICKENSON AND COMPANY
– BIO-RAD LABORATORIES INC.
– MERIDIAN BIOSCIENCES
– QUEST DIAGNOSTICS
– PNEUMONIA TESTING MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
– Molecular Diagnostics
– Point of Care (POC) Testing
– Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
– Western Blot
– Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
– Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
Also Request For Discount : http://bit.ly/2Ae8L4m
By End User
– Diagnostic Laboratories
– North America
– Rest of Europe
– South Korea
– Rest of Asia-Pacific
– South Africa
– Saudi Arabia
– Rest of LAMEA
The other players of the pneumonia testing market include (companies not profiled in the report):
– Beckman Coulter
– Fast-track Diagnostics
– Trinity Biotech.
Table Of Content
– CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
– CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
– CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
– CHAPTER 4 PNEUMONIA TESTING MARKET, BY METHOD
– CHAPTER 5 PNEUMONIA TESTING MARKET, BY TECHNOLOGY
– CHAPTER 6 PNEUMONIA TESTING MARKET, BY TYPE
– CHAPTER 7 PNEUMONIA TESTING MARKET, BY END USER
– CHAPTER 8 PNEUMONIA TESTING MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
– CHAPTER 9 COMPANY PROFILES
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452
Powered by WPeMatico