Portland, OR — 11/21/2017 — Oncology Information System (OIS) market is an extensive information as well as image management technique that enables an enterprise to oversee processes associated with oncology care. The emergence of this technique has helped in addressing the growing pressure on national, local health bodies to upgrade their oncology procedures from paper based to paperless systems or electronic records. On the other hand, future proofing, cost saving, environmental advantages as well as remote access are few of the many advantages of these systems, supplementing the market growth.
Increasing number of cancer cases and advancements in the healthcare infrastructure has also been responsible for driving the market. Surge in OIS adoption rate indicates that oncology information market has a bright future. However, factors including limited healthcare information technology specialists and unfavorable amendments in healthcare policies in countries such as the United States have hindered market growth. In addition, the technology involves a high maintenance cost, which often hampers its progress. Emerging markets including but not restricted to countries such as Mexico, China, India and many others are believed to open new avenues for enterprises active in the designing and marketing of such systems.
Get Sample Copy of the Report: https://www.researchbeam.com/oncology-information-system-mnm-market/request-sample
The oncology information system market is segmented in terms of solution, application, end-user and geography. In terms of solution the market includes software as well as professional services. The application of the oncology systems market covered in the report are radiation oncology, medical oncology as well as surgical oncology. End-customers making the most of oncology information systems include hospital and physicians clinic, government health centers and medical research centers. Market has been studies across the four key regions; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA.
Key market players are seen investing huge funds to support the research and development of these systems. Likewise, major brands are now eyeing local players. These brands are determined to acquire local players not only to make their presence felt in a particular region but also increase their product portfolio. Business strategies such as joint venture, acquisition and mergers, designing awareness programs and market entry are a big hit with the market leaders, especially when they are trying to make their presence felt worldwide. Some of the major brands covered in the report are Varian Medical Systems, Inc., McKesson Corporation, Accuracy Incorporated, Cerner Corporation, Elekta AB, Altos Solutions, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., and Epic Systems Corporation.
Enquiry about Report: https://www.researchbeam.com/oncology-information-system-mnm-market/enquire-about-report
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
– The study provides an extensive assessment of both the current and emerging industrial trends backed by in depth information on business environment
– Evaluation of the effective marketing strategies and business channel outlined in the report forms an important part of the study
– SWOT analysis of the major brands exhibits the major strengths and weaknesses of key players
– Level of competition in regions including North America, Asia Pacific, Europe and LAMEA are also discussed in the report
– The research further examines competitive landscape to enable business owners identify the competitive scenario and business prospects across different regions
– The research pinpoints new policies, news and technology development contributing to the market growth
Powered by WPeMatico