ST. HELIER, Jersey, Jan. 15, 2018 — A new residence and citizenship firm was launched today in Jersey, Channel Islands, gathering some of the biggest names in the investment migration industry under one partnership. Latitude Consultancy Limited is headed by Eric Major, an industry pioneer with 25 years experience in residence and citizenship-by-investment. He is bringing together an all-star squad of former colleagues, including:
– Chris Willis, former Managing Partner of Henley & Partners in Canada and the Caribbean, who will be based in the Cayman Islands and will head the Americas & Caribbean region. He is also a member of Latitude's Government Advisory Team.
– Jon Green, former Partner of Henley & Partners Canada, steps in as Director of Global Sales based in Vancouver.
– Ken Ing, former Head Legal Counsel of Henley & Partners and one of the world's leading business immigration lawyers, will take on the role of Head Legal Counsel and will also be part of the Government Advisory Team.
– Tim Barnes, former CFO of Henley & Partners, who will be joining Latitude's board in a non-executive capacity.
– Ryan Darmanin, former Head of Henley's Real Estate division in Malta, is Latitude's new Managing Director in Malta.
– Omar Mina, U.K. immigration lawyer and former Manager at Henley U.K. is now Latitude's Managing Director in Cyprus.
– Frederico Seixas Clemente is Latitude's new Sales Director for the LATAM market, a role he previously undertook at Henley over the previous two years.
The firm promises to combine innovative solutions with global reach and a transparent approach to provide an exceptional service to its private clients. It is also vying to assist sovereign governments in attracting foreign direct investments to their shores via the creation of new (or the improvement of existing) residence and citizenship programs. The Government Advisory Team has over 20 years' experience in the industry, bringing a wealth of knowledge, experience and insight to every stage of the design process.
To help bring its ambitious growth plans to fruition, Latitude has partnered with the JTC Group, a leading independent provider of fund, corporate and private client services to clients in more than 100 countries worldwide. JTC is headquartered in Jersey, but has over 20 offices in its international network, encompassing the Americas, Caribbean, Europe, UK, Channel Islands, Africa and Asia.
“The partnership with JTC is important in a couple of different ways,” says Major. “For one, it will allow us to broaden our product offering to include complementary services like company formation, trust administration and family office services. To JTC, it was important for them to have investment migration solutions as part of a suite of services that complement their core business and add value for their international clientele.”
A new generation of wealthy elite have ambitions that reach far beyond the limitations of national borders. They live in a digital world, with a global outlook. Latitude's team of specialists will offer industry-leading insight and expertise. Using a holistic approach that incorporates the services of our external partners who provide tax advice, wealth planning, financing options, property management and educational consultancy, Latitude will be helping successful people and their families to experience the world on their own terms.
The website was launched earlier this week: www.latitudeworld.com where further information on the firm's team, its offering and international office network may be found.
For media questions or requests for interviews, you may contact Vivienne Neil at +44 1534 868 201 or [email protected].
SOURCE Latitude Consultancy Limited
Powered by WPeMatico