Third quarter: July-September 2017
- Operating revenue was SEK 1,614 M (1,676), a decrease of 4% or SEK 62 M. Disposal of the home care service business had a negative effect on revenue in the quarter.
- Operating profit was SEK 110 M (159) and was charged with SEK 14 M in capital losses from the sale of the home care service business. Adjusted operating profit amounted to SEK 125 M (159).
- Net profit after tax for the period was SEK 71 M (117).
- Earnings per share for the period before and after dilution were SEK 1.34 (2.21).
- Operating cash flow was SEK -40 M (51).
Interim period January-September 2017
- Operating revenue was SEK 4,940 M (4,681), an increase of 6% or SEK 259 M.
- Operating profit was SEK 250 M (256).
- Net profit after tax for the period was SEK 160 M (135).
- Earnings per share for the period before and after dilution were SEK 3.01 (2.23).
- Operating cash flow was SEK -13 M (111).
Events during the third quarter
- Humana’s home care service business was disposed of as of 1 September 2017. The disposal resulted in a capital loss of SEK 14 M, charged to the third quarter. The amount of revenue divested for the full year is approximately SEK 250 M.
- A new three-year collective agreement was signed for personal assistance operations in Sweden.
- As proposed in the government budget, the state reimbursement level for personal assistance would increase by 1.5% to SEK 295.40 per hour starting in 2018, up from the previous SEK 291 per hour.
Events after the end of the period
- Humana acquired Ryhmäkoti Raide Oy in Finland in October 2017.
A conference call will be held today, 16 November, at 09:00 CET, at which President and CEO Rasmus Nerman and CFO Ulf Bonnevier will present the report and answer questions. To participate, please call:please call one of the following numbers:
- SE: +46 8 566 426 90 or
- UK: +44 203 008 98 07
- US: +1 855 753 22 35
Humana is a leading Nordic care company providing services within individual and family care, personal assistance, elderly care and special service housing in accordance with LSS. Humana has some 15,000 employees in Sweden, Norway and Finland providing care for over 7,000 individuals and working to achieve the vision “Everyone is entitled to a good life”. In 2016, Humana’s operating revenue was SEK 6,362 M. Humana is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2016 and company’s headquarters are located in Stockholm. Read more about Humana on: www.humana.se or http://corporate.humana.se
Powered by WPeMatico