Rick Chavie, CEO of EnterWorks
Our market momentum comes from satisfying our existing customers, along with a product strategy that advances our customers’ business performance by enabling differentiated experiences to their end users.
STERLING, Va. January 15, 2018
EnterWorks, a leading provider of Master Data Management (MDM) and Product Information Management (PIM), announced today that 2017 was a record year of growth and new customers. The achieved triple-digit growth in revenues was powered by outstanding growth in new client software sales as well as professional services to new and existing customers. The company is seeing strong uptake of its B2B2C solution approach, which involves selling to new customers all along the manufacturer-wholesaler-retailer continuum along with buying group and member organizations.
Specific highlights for the fiscal year, include:
- Diverse category growth in food, consumer product goods, building materials, office and home furnishings, gifts, and pet products.
- Strong customer support and satisfaction ratings by top industry analyst firms, including Gartner, Forrester and Ventana Research.
- Accelerated scale of implementations thanks to expanding network of trained system integrator (SI) partners, complementary software vendors in ecommerce, and data pool providers.
- New customer implementations in 2017 included RH, Unipro, Graco, and Fender Musical Instruments, plus many customers upgrading to our new 2017 release.
“Our market momentum comes from satisfying our existing customers, along with a product strategy that advances our customers’ business performance by enabling differentiated experiences to their end users,” said Rick Chavie, CEO of EnterWorks. “In addition, we are advancing the relevance of master data and product information assets in powering new technologies such as 3D Virtual Reality as we continue to push the boundaries of content in context of the customer experience and channel presence.”
The EnterWorks multi-domain (product domain plus others such as customer, brand, location and digital asset) approach enables a single view of content for businesses, trading partners, and customers across channels. EnterWorks’ unique B2B2C collaboration platform extends Master Data and Product Information Management with workflow, supplier and sales portal for omnichannel commerce.
The EnterWorks Enable solution addresses the challenging business requirements for retail, manufacturing and distribution companies looking to offer:
- B2B2C collaboration from product creation to sourcing to showroom for private brands and custom products;
- Dynamic and time-phased grouping of products into collections, catalogs, and campaigns;
- Content in context of the customer by supporting mobile, web, and print by geo with localization functionality; and
- Search capabilities for the business user to make finding and managing products easy (using full text, faceted search, or filters) and enhanced search capabilities that can be extended to the customer.
About EnterWorks Holding Company
EnterWorks® Master Data Management (MDM) and Product Information Management (PIM) solution enables companies to acquire, manage and transform product information into persuasive content that drives higher sales and new competitive strengths through e-commerce Web, mobile, print and various electronic channels. Services offered include: Master Data Management, Product Information Management, Dynamic Data Modeling, Workflow & Collaboration, Syndication & Publishing, Digital Asset Management, Geographic Localization, Portal Content Exchange, and Digital Channel Accelerators.
EnterWorks is highly ranked by various research analysts and used by industry leaders such as: Ariens, Big Rock Sports, CPO Commerce, Creative Converting, Darigold, Fender Musical Instruments, Guthy-Renker, Hearth & Home Technologies, HON Furniture, HP Hood, Interline Brands, Johnstone Supply, Mary Kay, Mercer, Orgill, Publishers Clearing House, Restoration Hardware, Strategic Market Alliance, US Foods, and W.B. Mason. Learn more at http://www.enterworks.com.
Powered by WPeMatico